Monday, June 7, 2010

Conjunctions

Hi Girls,

How has your holiday been so far?

Do you still remember what we have learnt in class about conjunctions?
Take a minute to list down all the conjunctions we have learnt so far. (and, so, but ……) Can you think of more?

Let us do a little revision before we proceed to the quiz.
There are three factsheets. Go through each of the factsheet.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/words/grammar/interestsentences/compoundsentences/factsheet.shtml

Conjunctions join two short and simple sentences to make a compound sentence.

Try these games.
There are three parts to the game:
- Is this a compound sentence?
- Make compound sentences
- Putting texts into compound sentences
http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/words/grammar/interestsentences/compoundsentences/game.shtml

14 comments:

  1. YA I REMEMBER ALL THE CONJUNCTIONS THAT I LEARNT IN CLASS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learn about all the conjunctions like and,but,so in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like magic.I wrote "I
    love my parents".I could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I Remember Some Of The Conjuctions That Mdm Ng Teach Us At Class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I remember the Conjunctions that Mdm Ng told us in class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the conjuctions that mdm ng told us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I Lean abou conjuctions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also learn conjuctions

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    i remember that MDM NG taught us th conjunctions:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I remember the conjunctions Mdm Ng taught us the other day, like and,but and so in school. IT WAS FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally good what was all of you discussing about


    THANKS ARIGATO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes. I remember Mdm Ng.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes,I remember Mdm ng taught the class about the conjunctions other day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learnt conjuction before

    ReplyDelete