Saturday, July 24, 2010

At the Beach

Hi P3 Ch, this is the 2nd composition which you have done. I have chosen Genevieve's. After reading, discuss with one classmate of yours and type in three other words or phrases that you can use for "drowning", and change the ending for the story.






On Sunday afternoon, the sun was shining brightly. Jackie, Sally, Tom and Justin went to the beach to play. The beach was very crowded. People were cycling, swimming and having picnic. Sally, Tom and Justin made sandcastle while Jackie played ball.

They were happily making sandcastle when Justin saw Jackie swimming alone to retrieve his ball in the water. Justin was shocked to see that because the sea was rough and it was high tide. It was too dangerous to swim alone.

Just then, Justin saw Jackie struggling and seemed to be drowning. Justin quickly dived into the water to save him. Sally and Tom were worried if Justin could save Jackie.

Justin managed to save Jackie and pulled him back to the beach. Sally and Tom were very happy to see that their friends were safe. Jackie was grateful to Justin and he had learnt not to go into the sea alone.














4 comments:

  1. I learnt about that Rex saw Joe swim alone and Rex save Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt that I should not swim in the sea without my parents watching me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JIA YI ,JIA XIN ,JIA FENGSeptember 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM

    i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt that I should not swim in the ocean/sea without my parents/friends.

    ReplyDelete