Thursday, July 15, 2010

Composition 1

Hi P3 charity, I will be posting well-written composition done by your classmates. Here is the first composition which you have done. I have chosen Ayuni's work. Do read and learn.



"Mum, can I go to the park and play ball?" asked Pete. "Ok, but be careful not to go near the canal." said his mother. So Pete went to the park happily and played. He did not know that he was playing near the canal.
As he was playing, his ball dropped into the canal. Pete wanted to retrieve his ball so he climbed over the railing. When he wanted to catch the ball, he fell into the canal.
Pete screamed for help. A passer-by saw him calling for help and he dived into the canal. Pete was swept away further and further away to the deep sea as he could not swim. Pete screamed and he panicked. The man whose name was Kent swam swiftly and finally got Pete. Then he carried Pete home.
When Pete reached home, his mother was shocked to see him soaking wet. His mother was so angry. She told Pete that he should watch where he was kicking the ball to and never play near the canal.

17 comments:

  1. whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this ... is so great and i like it ayuni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE YOUR COMPO, IT'S VERY GOOD I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE 100 OR 90 ON YOUR COMPO IN EXAMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done you did the composition well and you will become a star and a prefect and you did thjob very well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It nice story.''

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've leant that when i play with my ball i have to take good care of it but not to be too careless

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it was nice story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have learnt that when i play my ball i must see where I'm beside the canal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have learnt that when Jerry play his ball he must look the ball he is play near the canal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learn that I should not playnear the canal.

    I will not kick the ball so
    hard.

    I like the compo very much Mdm ng.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is a wonderful story

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mdm Ng,why did you chose mine?am i the highest in this composition?

    ReplyDelete
  12. fud nfj vnmvjnfd nvjrh djcdfhhr hdbnfhtedfcdbtrdgh6redtg

    ReplyDelete
  13. vely gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehdcvdfujducjdufjcjudfudfudggfhvhjfjncyfrgfivujnhhjyturfr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ayuni, your score is one of the highest.

    Zi Qing and Xiao Feng, I don't know what you are typing. Do type something that make sense in future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yA Mdm Ng IS Right Ng Zi Qing and Chin Xiao Feng HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete